Professional Bio of Sean Jones, NCTMB
Sean Jones is a graduate of the National Academy of Massage Therapy & Healing Sciences. He is Nationally Certified Licensed Massage Therapist, Spiritual Healer, Reiki Master Teacher, Qigong Instructor, Breath Facilitator and Mindfulness Coach. His career has taken him around the country with clients in Los Angeles, New York, Miami and Philadelphia.
His ability to evaluate and adjust his therapeutic approach to meet client needs has resulted in loyal clients that come back for his services. Sean specializes and combines Energy Healing (Reiki and Qigong), with Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger Point Therapy and Stretching techniques. In addition to hands-on work, Sean teaches deep breathing, stress relief techniques and other fundamentals of good health in his sessions and encourages his clients to be active participants in their healing process and as a practitioner brings balance and harmony to mind, body and spirit through his nurturing and therapeutic touch. Recently Sean has had the privilege to travel twice to South America, using his spiritual gifts to teach workshops and healing many who were sick and injured in hospitals.
Education & Professional Training
- Nationally Certified In Therapitic Massgae & Bodywork (NCTMB)
- National Academy Of Massage Therapy & Healing Sciences
- Reiki Master and Teacher
- Certified in Vedic Thai Yoga Massage
- Supreme Science Qigong Level 1 and 2 Practitioner Certification
- Member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP)
- Certified in the 9 Breath Healing Method
- Trained in the Warrior Breath Technique
- Certified teacher of Breath Empowerment
- Spiritual Teacher
- Relationship Counselor